- 225 gm plain flour
- 113 gm rice flour
- Pinch of salt
- 113 gm caster sugar
- 113gm butter
- Preheat oven to slow to moderate (about 160)
- Sift together flour, rice flour, salt and caster sugar.
- Rub butter in to make a soft dough, I found it needed a bit of kneading to stick together.
- Roll on board about 6mm thick.
- Cut into chosen shapes.
- Prick with fork
- Bake on greased, cold oven tray, for 15-20 mins. Until straw coloured.
Recipe by The Life of Clare at http://www.thelifeofclare.com.au/the-busy-man-needs-a-snack/