Best Veggie Pattie Ever
Author: Clare Reilly
- 1 cup grated cheese
- ½ cup sunflower seeds
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- ¼ cup LSA
- 1 cup oats
- 1 medium sized onion chopped finely
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup of finely grated carrot
- Mix everything together well.
- Use ½ cup measure to scoop. Compress firmly between you hands and shape into a burger patties.
- Heat about 1 cm depth of canola oil in large fry pan. Gently place the patties into the hot oil, cook at medium high heat for 4 minutes on each side.
- Serve with your favourite burger toppings.
Recipe by The Life of Clare at http://www.thelifeofclare.com.au/best-veggie-pattie-ever/