Asian Meatball Stirfry
Author: Clare Reilly
- 500gm beef mince
- ½ cup panko bread crumbs
- 1 large egg
- 2 tbspn Fountain Good Choice Soy Sauce
- ¼ cup Fountain Good Choice BBQ Sauce
- 1 tbspn Fountain Good Choice Hot Chilli Sauce
- 1 bunch of bok choy
- 1 lg handful of sweet peas
- 1 head of broccoli
- 1x 440gm packet of egg noodles
- 2 tbsp Fountain Good Choice Soy Sauce
- 1 tbsp Fountain Good Choice Sweet Chilli
- 1 tbsp oyster sauce
- Mix all ingredients together well.
- Roll into 16 balls.
- Heat ¼ cup coconut oil (or other heat stable oil).
- Fry meatballs in 2 batches for about 4 minutes, or until browned all over and cooked through.
- Set aside.
- Mix all sauce ingredients together in small bowl.
- Cut veggies in desired sizes.
- In same pan as where you cooked the meatballs, fry hardest veggies until slightly softened, then add the tops of the bok choy.
- Add broken apart noodles and sauce. Stir until just combined.
- Serve with meatballs on top.
Recipe by The Life of Clare at http://www.thelifeofclare.com.au/asian-meatball-stirfry/