White Chocolate and Cranberry Cookies
Author: Clare Reilly
- 250gm salted butter at room temperature
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ¾ cup sugar
- ¾ cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 2¼ cups plain flour
- 1 tsp bi-carb soda
- 250gm white chocolate chips
- 200gm dried cranberries
- Use mix master to cream butter, sugars and vanilla extract until well combined. Add egg and mix until light and fluffy.
- Use lowest setting on mix master to fold in flours and bi-carb in two batches.
- Add in cranberries and white chocolate chips.
- Roll level tablespoons of mix into balls. Freeze overnight (or as long as you can stand, at least an hour).
- Place on greased trays and into preheated oven at 170*C and bake for 15 mins.
Recipe by The Life of Clare at http://www.thelifeofclare.com.au/white-chocolate-and-cranberry-cookies/