Peanut Butter and Choc Chip Cookies
Author: Clare Reilly
- ½ cup chopped butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- ⅓ cup crushed dry roasted peanuts
- ½ cup peanut butter
- ⅓ cup choc chips
- 1½ cups of plain flour
- ½ tsp bi-carb soda
- Pre-heat oven to 200*C
- Cream butter and sugar
- Add egg and vanilla, mix until well combined
- Add peanuts, peanut butter and choc chips, mix well.
- Fold in flour and bi-carb until just combined
- Refrigerate for 30 mins.
- Roll tablespoons of the biscuit dough into balls and place on baking tray about 2 cm apart.
- Bake 10-15 mins
- Cool on tray for 5 minutes, then move to cooling rack.
Recipe by The Life of Clare at http://www.thelifeofclare.com.au/peanut-butter-choc-chip-cookies/