Choc Chip and Sultana Lactation Cookies
- 2 tbspn flax seed meal
- 4 tsbpn water
- 1 cup butter
- 1½ cups firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup plain flour
- 1 cup wholemeal plain flour
- 4 tbspn brewers yeast
- 1 tspn baking soda
- a pinch of salt
- 3 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup choc chips
- 1 cup sultanas
- Preheat oven to 180*C
- Mix flax seed and water in small bowl, set aside.
- Cream butter and sugar in mix master.
- Add eggs one at a time, until well combined.
- Add flax mixture, and vanilla, beat well.
- Add flour, yeast, baking soda and salt, mix until just combined.
- Stir through oats, chocolate and sultanas.
- Roll tablespoons of mix into a ball and place on baking tray, with about 2 cm between.
- Bake for 12 mins, cool on tray for 5 mins before transferring to cooling rack
Recipe by The Life of Clare at http://www.thelifeofclare.com.au/choc-chip-sultana-lactation-cookies/