Maple Syrup Yoghurt
Author: Clare Reilly
- 1 litre full cream milk
- 50 gm milk powder
- 2 tbsp good pot set yoghurt
- ⅓ cup maple syrup - optional
- Add milk and milk powder and maple syrup to pot with thermometer, heat to 90*C.
- Keep at 90*C for 5 mins
- Remove from heat, reduce heat to 45*C.
- Add yoghurt, whisk, pour into thermos.
- Allow to set for at least 8 hours.
- Remove from thermos, put into container for the fridge.
You will need a thermometer and a thermos.
Recipe by The Life of Clare at http://www.thelifeofclare.com.au/maple-syrup-yoghurt/