Pork Belly Sliders with Brioche Buns
Author: Clare Reilly
- 500gm pork belly
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- 1 tbsp seseame oil
- 1 tbsp oyster sauce
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tsp dried chilli flakes
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- ½ small cabbage - finely sliced
- 2 carrots grated
- 1 red capsicum diced
- mixed herbs finely chopped (I used mint and coriander)
- 2 tbsp mayonaise
- juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- Score the pork belly, being careful not to go through to the meat.
- Rub olive oil, salt and pepper into the skin.
- Place in oven at 250*C for 20 mins.
- Meanwhile, mix all ingredients together for the glaze.
- After 20 mins, turn oven down to 170*C, bake for a further 30 mins.
- Once the 30 mins is up, glaze the skin.
- Bake for a further 20 mins, or until skin is crispy.
- Mix all ingredients together, put in fridge until ready to serve.
Recipe by The Life of Clare at http://www.thelifeofclare.com.au/pork-belly-sliders-with-brioche-buns/