Author: Clare Reilly
- 2 cups (-4tbspn) of plain flour
- 4 tbspn corn flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp bi-carb soda
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- ⅛ tsp ground cloves
- ½ tsp ground nutmeg
- 1¼ cups boiled puree pumpkin
- ½ cup milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 113 gm butter
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- ⅓ cup white sugar
- 2 x 250 gm packets of cream cheese
- 2 cups of icing sugar
- 113 gm of butter
- 1 tsp of cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Sift flour, corn flour, baking powder, bi-carb soda, spices in a medium bowl.
- In another bowl, mix pumpkin, milk and vanilla until smooth.
- Cream butter, sugars until fluffy and add one egg at a time, until combined.
- Add pumpkin mixture and flour mixture, alternating between the two.
- Fill cupcake liners until 3./4 full.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until a cake tester comes out completely clean.
- Cool before icing.
- Mix all ingredients together in mix-master until smooth.
- Pipe onto cupcakes.
Recipe by The Life of Clare at http://www.thelifeofclare.com.au/pumpkin-cupcakes-and-an-unintentional-week-off/