Author: Clare Reilly
- 250gm Pad Thai noodles
- 1 chicken breast
- 2 tbspn peanut oil
- 2 heads of bok choy chopped into large chunks
- ½ onion sliced into small wedges
- 2 eggs lightly beaten
- 1 large chilli, finely sliced
- ¼ cup lime juice
- 2 tbsp fish sauce
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- ⅓ cup chopped peanuts
- ⅓ cup fresh chopped coriander
- A small handful of bean sprouts.
- Cook noodles according to instructions on packet.
- Add 1 tablespoon of peanut oil to a wok, brown chicken.
- Remove chicken from pan.
- Add remaining oil to pan and add onion, chilli and stems of bok choy, fry until beginning to soften.
- In separate bowl mix lime juice, fish sauce and brown sugar until sugar is dissolved.
- Return chicken to the pan, add noodles, beaten eggs and stir until eggs are cooked.
- Add sauce mixture and bean sprouts, stir until combined.
- Serve with fresh coriander and chopped peanuts.
Recipe by The Life of Clare at http://www.thelifeofclare.com.au/pad-thai/