- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- ½ tsp of tumeric
- 4 onions
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 1 tin diced tomato
- 1 tin of coconut milk
- 400 gm spinach/silverbeet
- optional: add some boiled potatoes
- Fry the diced onions, spices and garlic.
- Once soft add tomatoes.
- Stir in spinach, once wilted add coconut milk.
- Optional: add boiled potatoes after the blending, or some diced and cooked chicken breast.
- Serve with rice
Recipe by The Life of Clare at http://www.thelifeofclare.com.au/sagwala/