Chocolate Self-Saucing Pudding
- 60gm butter
- ½ cup milk
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- ¾ cup caster sugar
- 1 cup self raising flour
- 1 tbsp cocoa
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- 1 tbsp cocoa 2 cups boiling water
- To melt butter with milk, place dish into the microwave for 30 seconds at a time until butter is melted.
- Add vanilla, sugar, flour and cocoa, stir until combined.
- Sprinkle on top the brown sugar, cocoa and pour over the boiling water.
- Bake at 180 degrees for 40 mins.
I always mix the cake dough in the dish I'm cooking it in to save dishes.
Recipe by The Life of Clare at http://www.thelifeofclare.com.au/chocolate-self-saucing-pudding/