Here at The Life of Clare, I love to collaborate with brands to promote anything locally made, grown, farmed, and about things that encourage this way of life or even things served in Victoria, especially around my stomping grounds. I am interested in partnering with businesses to showcase local, ethical and sustainable products and businesses to my readers, and would love to be involved in cost neutral giveaways.
My blog is a Victorian based blog, focusing on life on the Bellarine Peninsula, Victoria.
My readers are 24-35 year old women, from Australia. They love to read about self-sufficient living, recipes and gardening.
I am active across all forms of social media, including Twitter, Instagram and Facebook, and my subscribers and followers just continue to grow and grow. I’m also developing a Google+ and Pinterest following.
Is your brand or business a good fit for The Life of Clare?
- Are your customers female, between the ages of 25 and 34?
- Do you have a great product that will help people move towards living a more simple and sustainable life?
- Do you have gardening or kitchen news you’d like to communicate with an engaged audience?
- Do you want to help your customers live a more simple life?
- Do you have a product launch coming up that would align perfectly with The Life of Clare’s readers?
- Featured in The Geelong Advertiser GT magazine ~ May 2013
- Quoted in Australian Financial Review (read online) ~ April 2013
- Recipes featured in Winsome Journal (read here, here and here) ~ March 2013
- Featured on Vanisha’s Life in… Australia ~ November 2012