Technically there’s no In My Kitchen link up for January, it’s holidays and people are taking time away from their blogs etc but I couldn’t not share it with you all. So here goes.
Tea Flasks from Tea Envy
I love the Christmas time giveaways on Instagram. Last year I won a cookbook and this year I won these gorgeous tea flasks. I’m really trying to get into drinking herbal tea and more water, I think the cuteness of these will help.
- Grown And Gathered* – I was given this one from my mum and dad for Christmas and I cannot wait to sit down and have a really good look through it. I’d already been baking the soured doughnuts from this book. Their philosophy is something I’m super into.
- Community* and Neighbourhood* – I bought these for myself right before Christmas and I’ve already used Community a handful of times. I love salads and I’m really trying to eat a little more clean, so what a wonderful way to kick off the new year.
- The Little Book of Hygge*
- The Bee Friendly Garden* – I borrowed this from the library and loved reading about the lovely things we can do to make our garden a buzzy-er place
Gifts from Sri Lanka
Jay had just returned from Sri Lanka right before Christmas and brought some gorgeous little ceramic bowls, a rice noodle maker and a ceramic money box.
Easter Chocolate Moulds
Just before Christmas we went to visit my grandparents in Hamilton, and I found these Easter chocolate moulds at the opshop for 50 cents each. I then proceeded to put them in the dishwasher and warp them all. Whoops!
After I worked on the breakfast cereal campaign, I though we were done and dusted. I really enjoyed working on the campaign, had heaps of fun and got paid. So when I received this gorgeous engraved chopping board in the mail I was over the moon.
Smash Box Products^
I was given these products by Smash to use and share what I thought with you guys. I really love their philosophy of trying to get all our lunches to be nude.
These were cut from my Grandma’s garden when we were visiting right before Christmas. They smelt amazing and added such a beautiful touch to the house during there festive season.
I’d love to hear about what’s happening in your kitchen this month!
* denotes affiliate link, meaning I make a small commission if you choose to shop with them, but it doesn’t cost you any extra. I only endorse products that I believe in and think that you’ll enjoy.
^ denotes gifted product, all views and opinions are my own.