Chicken and Risoni Soup
Author: Clare Reilly
- 2 small chicken breasts (about 400 g)
- 1 carrot diced
- 2 sticks of celery diced
- 1 onion diced
- 2 bay leaves
- 3 sprigs of thyme
- 8 cups of vegetable stock
- 1 cup risoni
- Place all ingredients except for the risoni into the slow cooker. Cook on low for 8 hours.
- When there is half and hour remaining, add risoni and give a small stir.
- When time is up, remove chicken and shred, return to slow cooker.
- Serve with some fresh parsley.
Recipe by The Life of Clare at http://www.thelifeofclare.com.au/chicken-soup-risoni/