The Best, Easiest Pancake Recipe Ever
Author: Clare Reilly
- 1 cup self raising flour
- 1 cup milk
- 1 egg
- Mix well.
- Heat a fry pan with a little butter and scoop desired amount of batter into the pan.
- Leave the pancakes to cook until the little bubbles are popping on the surface.
- Flip the pancake when it's almost completely covered in bubbles.
- Wait until both sides are browned.
- Enjoy with your favourite toppings.
Recipe by The Life of Clare at http://www.thelifeofclare.com.au/easiest-pancake-recipe-ever/