Quick and Easy Vegetable Slice
Author: Clare Reilly
- 375 gm grated vegetables (this time I use sweet potato, carrot and cauliflower, but have used zucchini, beetroot, pumpkin etc)
- 1 large onion cut finely
- 100 gm grated cheese
- 1 cup (175 gm) Self raising flour
- ½ cup oil
- 5 eggs
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 180*C
- Grease and line a lamington tray
- Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl well.
- Pour into lined tray, smooth out and put into oven
- Bake for 30 - 40 mins - until browned on top.
- Remove and eat hot or cold.
Recipe by The Life of Clare at http://www.thelifeofclare.com.au/vegetable-slice/