Chocolate Beetroot Cake
Author: Clare Reilly
- 140 gm butter
- 340 gm cooked pureed beetroot
- ½ cup cocoa
- 1½ cups plain flour
- 1¾ cups sugar
- 4 eggs
- Preheat oven to 180*C
- Grease and line an 8 inch spring form tin.
- Melt butter in large sauce pan.
- Stir in all other ingredients until well combined.
- Pour mix into tin.
- Bake for 30-40 mins until cake is firm around the outside but still soft in the middle.
Recipe by The Life of Clare at http://www.thelifeofclare.com.au/chocolate-beetroot-cake/