Broccoli and Anchovy Pasta
Author: Clare Reilly
Serves: 4 serves
- 2 heads of broccoli
- 80 gm of anchovies (a small jar)
- Dash of olive oil
- 200 gm pasta
- Parmesan to serve
- Chop broccoli florets into large chunks, remove skin from stem and discard.
- Place florets and skinless stem into steamer.
- Steam until aldente (soft but with a little bite).
- Cook pasta.
- Once steamed, place broccoli on chopping board with anchovies and finely chop.
- Stir through cooked pasta, sprinkle with olive oil until evenly coated.
- Serve with Parmesan.
Recipe by The Life of Clare at http://www.thelifeofclare.com.au/broccoli-and-anchovy-pasta/