- 2½ cups SRF
- 1 tbspn icing sugar
- ½ cup cream
- 1 cup milk
- Pre-heat oven to 220*C.
- Sift together flour and icing sugar.
- Add cream and milk.
- Mix together to form a dough, if it's a little sticky add a bit more flour.
- Flatten to about 2 cm thick and use cookie cutter or drinking glass to cut your preferred sized circles.
- Place on tray gently touching.
- Cook for 12-15 mins, until browned on top and if you need pull one scone off the rest to check if the inside is cooked.
- Pull apart while still warm and wrap in a tea towel.
Recipe by The Life of Clare at http://www.thelifeofclare.com.au/scones/